The Pet Mechanic
The Pet Mechanic
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106
The Pet Mechanic is currently seeking a full time Senior Veterinarian to expand our
The Pet Mechanic is a progressive, full-service veterinary practice founded in 2010. We
have since expanded to two state-of-the-art facilities where we offer primary and
emergency care, as well as dental and soft tissue surgeries. The practices are both
equipped with in-house bloodwork laboratory, digital radiology (standard and dental),
ultrasound, and tonometry. In our surgery and dental suites, our doctors utilize
excellent anesthetic and monitoring equipment.
Following through with our commitment to a high standard of care is possible because
of the experienced, dedicated and caring support team. We believe in building lasting
relationships with our clients by being available to them for wellness visits and illnesses
alike. We have a great client base who seeks the best care for their pets.
The Pet Mechanic also believes in giving back to the rescue community. In addition to
a generous discount of 20% to 501c approved rescues, the Pet Mechanic partners with
Saved Me Animal Rescue. We provide all the surgical and medical care for this rescue
at no charge. The same high standard of care is used for these patients as is provided
to our paying clients.
If you enjoy practicing high quality medicine with a collaborative culture that gives back,
we would love for you to join our group!
The Senior Veterinarian compensation includes a competitive annual salary and
benefits package as follows:
Salary: A range of $140,000. - $145,000.00 and/or depending upon experience with a
contract. $5,000 sign on bonus upon signing a one-year standard contract.
- Paid Time Off
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision benefits
- Health Benefits for your pets
- Reimbursements for continuing education, licensing, and liability insurance.
- Free pet food and other pet related discounts
- A production compensation structure is available if desired.
- Flexible work schedule is available but prefer four or five days per week.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- 2-3 years of general practice or related experience required
- License in good standing in PA
- Excellent client service skills
- Desire to raise the standards of veterinary medicine through community outreach, continuing education, and adoption of current improvements in the field
- Ability to competently perform routine surgeries including ovariohysterectomies, castrations, and dental extractions
- Willingness to collaborate with other doctors and staff members
Partnership opportunities available after two years of employment.
Please respond to this ad with a resume or CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Date Posted : 03/14/2019
Email your Resume
Share On :